Monday, August 24, 2009

I really hate people today.

Generally speaking, people piss me off on a daily basis, but today... I'm really annoyed. Everywhere I turn, there's some news headline that bugs the shit out of me.

A woman is suing a zoo because she slipped in some water near a dolphin exhibit last fall. Is she really that blind that she can't see a damn splash zone, or is she just a fucking moron? There are too many lawyers in this country, and too many judges that are willing to allow waste of time cases.

Who told actors they were qualified to hold seats in government offices? Although, most of the ones that are holding them are failing miserably, so I guess something different needs to be done.

A law should be passed requiring every citizen in the world to take a series of intelligence tests. If you fail them, you should be drowned in your own feces. We'll thin out the gene pool one way or another, because, unfortunately, Darwinism isn't working fast enough.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go read Harrison Bergeron again.

No comments:

Post a Comment