Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stupid people annoy me

I love it when people say off the wall stuff trying to impress someone, or more importantly, make them sound smarter. It amuses me, and it just drives my point home- you're an idiot.

I work with this woman that everyone thinks is a saint.... whatever, she might be nice, but it doesn't change the fact that it's actually frightening to work with her because she's SO fucking clueless. She has the potential to put others in harm's way on a regular basis.

Then she makes these ridiculous comments trying to make herself sound cultured (I guess that's what she's trying to do), but I just have to laugh. She should just stick to what she does best... I'm not sure what exactly that is, but it's definitely NOT acting intelligent.

No comments:

Post a Comment