Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm pissed as hell

.... so I don't even think this blog will make sense but it is more for me anyway.

I want to start off by saying I realize people deal with grief in different ways, but there is NO need to drag other people down with your crazy.

Secondly, I'm done. I'm tired of a certain person thinking she is better than everyone else, because she is a "highly intelligent individual". If you don't agree with what I say, great. I think you should have your own opinion. But state your point then let it go. Don't get pissed off and start belittling others because I called you out on your stupidity and insincerity.

And what the hell's with all of the delusions? How can you not remember what was said several times when we were together? Are you choosing not to remember it because you know I'm right?

And don't tell me you had to Google someone because you didn't know who it was, and you found *that* specific bit of info. You know you watched the movie.

Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment