Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Products I love

... ya know, since I'm in a rare good mood, I thought I'd post something positive for once.

1. my new Kobo Touch

2. Caramel Bugles- deliciousness. Even better than Chex Mix sweet and salty.

3. Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Flushable Pads- they're awesome... highly recommended, especially if you hate cleaning toilets.

4. back scratchers

5. Febreeze

6. incense and candles

7. Ultra Tide plus Febreze Freshness- concentrated powder- great for getting out some not so pleasant stains

8. Baking soda

9. Cascade Actionpacs

10. Thermacare heat wraps

11. Midol... although it doesn't work quite as well as it used to since they took out the good stuff.

12. Avon's Skin so soft mineral gems lotion

13. Call of Duty: Black Ops

There are plenty more things I love, but this is all I can think of at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment